rene van hulst

75/25

Recent research in the Netherlands has revealed that the innovative power of the BV Nederland only for 25% is due to technological enhancements or investments in R&D. The remainder 75% is due to social innovation. […]

Feb, 28

Remember value?!

Value. Probably the most abused word in organizations. Spoken frequently internally , appearing consistently in sales power-points and the main focus point in the external communication. For many organizations it is the holy grail of […]

Feb, 10

Purposeconomy

A new economic reality is approaching quickly on the waves of the financial and ecological crisis. An economic reality which needs organizations to re-evaluate their reason for being. To go back into their roots and […]

Feb, 07

Resonance

According to the dictionary resonance is the reflection of sound on or from a surface. But we do not use this concept for the reflection of our words, although these are also mere sounds… With […]

Feb, 05

The key to better

Happiness, the lighthearted feeling. The bright and energetic side of life. The counterpart of reason. Their difference is immense. Happiness is contagious and fuels your creativity to find a solution for whatever situation you are […]

Feb, 03

Navigation

Please use the navigation to move within this section.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com